Monday, May 26, 2008

At Home

These are just some random stills / self portraits that I've taken at home on rainy days. I've written a short note beneath each one, to try and explain my inspiration.

^ These two are stills I call "My Paradox". The idea behind this was pretty dark. I was thinking about an article I read on teens who commit suicide, and how a large percentage of them do it because they feel they're living a "double life". This is somewhat my double life.

^ These are a couple of self-portraits from a set I did. They're really not inspired by anything in particular, if I'm completely honest. Was just a random idea I had that I thought I'd try out :). Sorry if the lack of explanation disappoints :P.


^ This... is actually very personal. So I'm not going to tell you what inspired it. I'll leave you to interpret how you will.

No comments: